• DOTA

• Minecraft

• TitanFall

• Assassins Creed

• The Witcher

• Metal Gear Solid

• Half Life

• Street Fighter

GSClient: descarga la última versión de Counter-Strike 1.6 Steam/No-Steam actualizado y protegido x

¡ Bienvenidos a nuestra web ! Debes registrarte y ESPERAR a que VALIDEMOS EL REGISTRO para poder participar en el foro
Si no recuerdas tu contraseña, comunícalo en nuestro Discord para recuperarla x

¿Problemas con tu Counter-Strike 1.6? Entra aquí para solucionarlos x

DemoLeyenda95
Hello , i want to report this player : Leyenda95 Because he scammed my aps 
1) : on Minute 11:00 ---- he said : [PT: 15 | 47] Leyenda95 : vendo 1k aps por 1,5k aps
2) : on Minute 12:32 ---- I send him 1,500 aps
3) : on Minute 13:02 ---- Leyenda95 left the game

This is Link of demo https://www.mediafire.com/file/d0m90trwy...o.dem/file  (STEAM)

UN SALUDO A TODOS 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Att :  ~KinG~OF~ShadowS~
Responder
Leyenda95 i know he. Today i wonder that he XD. need he give back you.
no give back you, he will ban Gran sonrisa
Responder
there is no need to really watch the demo

i believe you, you are a legit player you would not make a false report on this even tho its my protocol to review the demo

if the evidence of the trade is in the demo

best we can do is alert the user that he has taken ammopacks from you and he forgot to give you back to whatever the deal was, if he refuses to give the x amount back to you he will be banned

if he gives the ammopacks back then the matter is solved maybe a miss communication between you two.

i prefer to let idem handle this

but thats how it should go

greetings

good luck getting your aps back!
Ex Corrupto admin #1
Responder
demo erronea.
esta demo es de iCy~ BloodStorM
que esta todo el rato de zombie rompiendo las reglas.
~KinG~OF~ShadowS~ ponemos al iCy~ BloodStorM pendiente de sancion?
Responder
(01-07-2023, 04:40:12)~KinG~OF~ShadowS~ escribió: Hello , i want to report this player : Leyenda95 Because he scammed my aps 
1) : on Minute 11:00 ---- he said : [PT: 15 | 47] Leyenda95 : vendo 1k aps por 1,5k aps
2) : on Minute 12:32 ---- I send him 1,500 aps
3) : on Minute 13:02 ---- Leyenda95 left the game

This is Link of demo https://www.mediafire.com/file/d0m90trwy...o.dem/file  (STEAM)

UN SALUDO A TODOS 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Att :  ~KinG~OF~ShadowS~
This Demo its incorrect I forget to change name of demos . So I lost demo of leynda :C , Please if someone know how to get old demos contact me please and ty so much
Responder
Información 
(01-07-2023, 19:37:29)~KinG~OF~ShadowS~ escribió: This Demo its incorrect I forget to change name of demos . So I lost demo of leynda :C

F, sin una prueba que puedas aportar no podemos verificar que haya sucedido eso.
Responder
(01-07-2023, 19:46:05)Rex escribió: F, sin una prueba que puedas aportar no podemos verificar que haya sucedido eso.

Hombre honestamente es de los mas antiguos del servidor, con bastante tiempo jugando dudo mucho que se lo invente, pero es cierto sin pruebas dificil pero que menos que darle el aviso a leyenda, al menos porque aunque no haya pruebas el y mark tienen 1 banco en conjunto para enterrar al servidor entero, la question podeis darle el aviso a leyenda, repito (aviso) por si las moscas, es mejor prevenir que curar.
Responder
Mejor respuesta del mensaje RE: DemoLeyenda95He is a highly prestigious player, it would be a mistake, you just have to notify him so that he can give you the aps, it is surely nonsense, nobody is going to change 1k aps for 1.5k aps, people are not stupid and you are very smart, you have what a joke
Responder
(02-07-2023, 03:38:33)!deM escribió: He is a highly prestigious player, it would be a mistake, you just have to notify him so that he can give you the aps, it is surely nonsense, nobody is going to change 1k aps for 1.5k aps, people are not stupid and you are very smart, you have what a joke
hello idem , when he says Vendo 1k aps a 1,500 aps I ask him again if he say 1k aps or 1k puntos he said puntos , so that I gave him 1,500 aps its impossible to give him 1,500 aps to change it to 1k aps im not stupid to do that , the problem I lost the demo I have alll discussions there . 
Ty for your time .
Responder

Usuarios navegando en este tema: 2 invitado(s)