• DOTA

• Minecraft

• TitanFall

• Assassins Creed

• The Witcher

• Metal Gear Solid

• Half Life

• Street Fighter

GSClient: descarga la última versión de Counter-Strike 1.6 Steam/No-Steam actualizado y protegido x

¡ Bienvenidos a nuestra web ! Debes registrarte y ESPERAR a que VALIDEMOS EL REGISTRO para poder participar en el foro
Si no recuerdas tu contraseña, comunícalo en nuestro Discord para recuperarla x

¿Problemas con tu Counter-Strike 1.6? Entra aquí para solucionarlos x

I Want to be Admin for helping every people
Hello ZonaZero Survivors!!!!!

I want to be admin in the Zombie Apocalypse...
Because i want to help every people in the server...To reply immediately if players have problems and im trying to teach every new player on the server how to play ZA mode and teaching rules
Im playing this game like 14-15 years and im playing ZonaZero Server like 6-7 maybe 8 year...so i know everything about admin command and console commands
Im playing 4-13 hours in everyday
Im 20 years old and i have steam account,discord and teamspeak 3
Everyone knows me on server and they love me so much and i love everyone so much

Im lost my old account in forum and i dont remember my old account nickname and password.I try to take but i lost everything and im opening new account in the forum now.Im so so sorry about that
https://steamcommunity.com/id/ProjectWipper this is my steam account and everyone knows me with this account.If you guys have a question for me add me and i will explain everything
Im just trying to chance and if i didnt get a admin no problem but i want to help every people and you guys ^^

Thank you guys for understanding me and i hope no one misunderstanding me.I love you guys so much and im ready to help you everyday!!!

Have a nice day everyone and put on your mask or stay at home guys because your life is so special!!!
Responder
Mejor respuesta del mensaje RE: I Want to be Admin for helping every peopleI've known you for relatively little, but I've been able to see that as a friendly player, you respect the rules and play fairly as well as being a great star. Like I told you, you have my +1. Good Luck Project (I´m Magneto or AbejitaRetuns)
Responder
Mejor respuesta del mensaje RE: I Want to be Admin for helping every peopleVery active player, never had problems with him about following the rules or being disrespectful. For me its +1 but i think that you need to be known for more people in this community. Good luck buddy

att: Flacocabron
[Imagen: AVvXsEjzWsK_2eDQHAiCcF8z55quvhzpkmDKxh_c...Lrdu=s1600]

ꜰᴜɴᴅᴀᴅᴏʀ ɪᴄʏ~
Responder
Mejor respuesta del mensaje RE: I Want to be Admin for helping every people+1 from me, respectful person and as he told in his postulation, he is known in the server and very respected, he treact people good, and he also helps everyone if they need something.
Good person, I talk with him every single day and he's a nice person not gonna lie. Good luck
Responder
Mejor respuesta del mensaje RE: I Want to be Admin for helping every people+1 Player with a lot of seniority on the server, active complies with the rules, it is not problematic, he gets along well with all users and from my point of view some more English-speaking admin is needed.

+1 Jugador con mucha antigüedad en el servidor, activo cumple con las reglas, no es problemático, se lleva bien con todos los usuarios y desde mi punto de vista se necesita algún administrador más angloparlante.
Responder
Mejor respuesta del mensaje RE: I Want to be Admin for helping every people+1 Este viejo jugador que ayuda a otros jugadores además de ser amable con la gente, no hay problema conque sea administrador.

+1 This old gamer who helps other players as well as being nice to people, no problem with being admin.

Buenos dias.
Responder
Mejor respuesta del mensaje RE: I Want to be Admin for helping every peopleUsuario ejemplar, como pocos. Por mi parte, tiene mi voto positivo.
Un saludo !
Responder
Mejor respuesta del mensaje RE: I Want to be Admin for helping every people+1 La verdad es un usuario de los que hacen mas falta en el server. Sabe las normas, jugar, y es tranquilo... En alguna ocasión de duda mia he acudido a el y sin problema me a ayudado con gusto! Lo dicho yo creo que se lo merece...

Saludos!!
Responder
Mejor respuesta del mensaje RE: I Want to be Admin for helping every people+1 al proyecto, gran persona, de fiar y amable, lleva años en la comunidad y rara vez la ha liado.
[Imagen: giphy.gif]
Responder
Mejor respuesta del mensaje RE: I Want to be Admin for helping every peopleActif Player , Know Rules ,He has no problem with anyone (Admins,Players) , A respectful Man ....  About me it’s +1. Good Luck project Habibi :3

.....................................................................................................
Att : ~KinG~OF~ShadowS~
Responder

Usuarios navegando en este tema: 1 invitado(s)