• DOTA

• Minecraft

• TitanFall

• Assassins Creed

• The Witcher

• Metal Gear Solid

• Half Life

• Street Fighter

GSClient: descarga la última versión de Counter-Strike 1.6 Steam/No-Steam actualizado y protegido x

¡ Bienvenidos a nuestra web ! Debes registrarte y ESPERAR a que VALIDEMOS EL REGISTRO para poder participar en el foro
Si no recuerdas tu contraseña, comunícalo en nuestro Discord para recuperarla x

¿Problemas con tu Counter-Strike 1.6? Entra aquí para solucionarlos x

ban por autobunny? !
hi hi, i'm here again after 4 months banned, i have plenty of time to think

I don't need to have my ammos packs, my PTS that took me a long time to get, I don't want anything, I just want to get back to playing!

I was banned on a totally random map from what appeared in the demo, correct? Yes!

How would I send a demo (From the map I was banned from) when this demo in this demo would have already been '' passed '' 1-2 days?

Anyway, I'm here again asking you to review my ban!!

I just want to play, I don't care about PT, backpack, rank or anything! I just want to go back to playing on the server
Lose yourself
Responder
(04-09-2021, 04:45:55)hidaN escribió: hi hi, i'm here again after 4 months banned, i have plenty of time to think

I don't need to have my ammos packs, my PTS that took me a long time to get, I don't want anything, I just want to get back to playing!

I was banned on a totally random map from what appeared in the demo, correct? Yes!

How would I send a demo (From the map I was banned from) when this demo in this demo would have already been '' passed '' 1-2 days?

Anyway, I'm here again asking you to review my ban!!

I just want to play, I don't care about PT, backpack, rank or anything! I just want to go back to playing on the server

Good luck boi
Ewardote en Twitch, cracks.
[Imagen: dancing_doge.gif]
Responder
Mejor respuesta del mensaje RE: ban por autobunny? !
(04-09-2021, 19:23:59)iEduardos escribió: Good luck boi
gracias papi, hice un nuevo post.
Lose yourself
Responder

Usuarios navegando en este tema: 2 invitado(s)