• DOTA

• Minecraft

• TitanFall

• Assassins Creed

• The Witcher

• Metal Gear Solid

• Half Life

• Street Fighter

GSClient: descarga la última versión de Counter-Strike 1.6 Steam/No-Steam actualizado y protegido x

¡ Bienvenidos a nuestra web ! Debes registrarte y ESPERAR a que VALIDEMOS EL REGISTRO para poder participar en el foro
Si no recuerdas tu contraseña, comunícalo en nuestro Discord para recuperarla x

¿Problemas con tu Counter-Strike 1.6? Entra aquí para solucionarlos x

Sugerencia ban
Where to start

Well honestly it’s getting tiring to see these HIGH PTS who have been playing for a long time and still don’t follow the shit rules

I leave a suggestion about bans, because most of them know the rules and still don't follow them? ! INCREASE THE TIME OF THE BAN  THAT WITH 30min / 1hour is NOT ADVANCING OF NOTHING the player takes the ban the ban ends and he goes back to doing everything again

DO YOU THINK THAT SOMEONE IS MOTIVATED EVEN SEEING SOMEONE DOING SHIT ON THE SERVER AND WASTING TIME REPORTING TO THE PERSON TO TAKE BAN FOR 30minutes and after the ban finishes doing what he was already doing? !
Responder
Mejor respuesta del mensaje RE: Sugerencia banOh........

i see the problem yes they are High prestige which means they got experience but every admin bans with length that they Think is right or wrong We cant ban people for more time because they simply did a mistake if they keep doing it on purpose everytime you play with them while there is no admin to make sure that everyone sticks with rules. Yes in that case the ban should be longer. but if someone accidently makes a mistake there is no reason to ban him (for longer length) because he plays here for more than 2 years and have high PRESTIGE that does not means anything. Everyone has to be treeted in equal even tho in logic low prestiges have lower experience in the server they are still LEARNING new weapons new mechanics on the weapons and stuff.

my POINT is i sugggest you keep reporting people instead of making a complain because your lazy to report someone who HAS did something against the rules and ruins the fair gameplay it also affects others if someone abuses the rules its not only you.

But We CANNOT ban someone for a HUGE time because he simply made a mistake on the rules

AND ALSO I REALLY WANT THE RULES TO BE UPDATED.

Please consider on reporting someone who breaks the rules help us make the server a better place without people breaking rules

a greeting from me that was my opinion i will leave the rest to the community
Ex Corrupto admin #1
Responder
Okay but do you think anyone is motivated to report?

You waste time denouncing a PT that takes a 30-minute ban and then does it all over again it doesn’t motivate the players and I’m a god who has already gained a motivation to report for nothing I know many who send me a message by steam saying that they simply will not waste time denouncing because it is not effective at anything.
Responder
Mejor respuesta del mensaje RE: Sugerencia banI think there should be a way to punish high prestige players. What hidan says its true and it happens a lot. I know it was suggested before, but I will say it again: start punishing high prestige players by removing their prestige and I assure you everyone will start behaving.
Responder
(03-05-2021, 21:00:24)silentk10 escribió: I think there should be a way to punish high prestige players. What hidan says its true and it happens a lot. I know it was suggested before, but I will say it again: start punishing high prestige players by removing their prestige and I assure you everyone will start behaving.
look l'm only aware of this suggestion now, and on second thought it wouldn't be bad.
Responder
(03-05-2021, 21:00:24)silentk10 escribió: I think there should be a way to punish high prestige players. What hidan says its true and it happens a lot. I know it was suggested before, but I will say it again: start punishing high prestige players by removing their prestige and I assure you everyone will start behaving.

I prefer by removing their Status on Kills Deaths and everything by Removing their prestige it will make them quit the server 

Removing their Rank category will be more punishable in my opinion
Ex Corrupto admin #1
Responder
(03-05-2021, 21:45:06)Gr0uGker escribió: I prefer by removing their Status on Kills Deaths and everything by Removing their prestige it will make them quit the server 

Removing their Rank category will be more punishable in my opinion
I don’t think that’s a good idea, simply because most of them give a fu** about rank and they just go to play and skip the rules.
I guess the better solution for this is to increase the high prestige punishments so they won’t be giving us much problems as now.
Responder
(03-05-2021, 23:12:29)Mark. escribió: I don’t think that’s a good idea, simply because most of them give a fu** about rank and they just go to play and skip the rules.
I guess the better solution for this is to increase the high prestige punishments so they won’t be giving us much problems as now.

The last time that a high prestige was banned for at least half day due to his mistake he Complained and was like why 12 hours its too much while he is a prestige 20+ Mark every admin bans On what their Decision and their length if there was a Punishable System that says every Thing like Searching humans First ban 30mins Second ban 2 hours Third ban 1 day. but its not like that we ban people on their Current prestige thats what im doing if someone is new and low prestige i give max 1 hour if someone is Prestige 8-12 is max 3 but PRESTIGE 20+ 12 HOURS MINIMUM

Still i insist on my opinion by reseting their Ranks if they keep Doing the same thing over and over again
Ex Corrupto admin #1
Responder
(04-05-2021, 00:36:13)Gr0uGker escribió: The last time that a high prestige was banned for at least half day due to his mistake he Complained and was like why 12 hours its too much while he is a prestige 20+ Mark every admin bans On what their Decision and their length if there was a Punishable System that says every Thing like Searching humans First ban 30mins Second ban 2 hours Third ban 1 day. but its not like that we ban people on their Current prestige thats what im doing if someone is new and low prestige i give max 1 hour if someone is Prestige 8-12 is max 3 but PRESTIGE 20+ 12 HOURS MINIMUM

Still i insist on my opinion by reseting their Ranks if they keep Doing the same thing over and over again

but maybe you should ban according to the prestige. because high prestige players have the time in the server to know all the freaking rules and still don't follow them. And what I find even more amusing is that they are the first complaining if there is a pt0 level 10 player going around the map. I think you should double those times for high prestige players
Responder
(04-05-2021, 15:44:48)silentk10 escribió: but maybe you should ban according to the prestige. because high prestige players have the time in the server to know all the freaking rules and still don't follow them. And what I find even more amusing is that they are the first complaining if there is a pt0 level 10 player going around the map. I think you should double those times for high prestige players

The one time i banned King of shadows for 12 hours because he had a demo the guy Really Cried on me why was i banned for 12 HOURS which for a prestige 26 is the minimum time in the past from past admins i have seen people getting banned for 1-2 days because they were high prestige We Dont want people to be banned for 1-2days because they simply made mistake but i truly agree to your statement that they know EVERY FREAKING RULE and they have been in the server for allot of time but i will leave it to the Higher Staff to decide
Ex Corrupto admin #1
Responder

Usuarios navegando en este tema: 2 invitado(s)