• DOTA

• Minecraft

• TitanFall

• Assassins Creed

• The Witcher

• Metal Gear Solid

• Half Life

• Street Fighter

GSClient: descarga la última versión de Counter-Strike 1.6 Steam/No-Steam actualizado y protegido x

¡ Bienvenidos a nuestra web ! Debes registrarte y ESPERAR a que VALIDEMOS EL REGISTRO para poder participar en el foro
Si no recuerdas tu contraseña, comunícalo en nuestro Discord para recuperarla x

¿Problemas con tu Counter-Strike 1.6? Entra aquí para solucionarlos x

Sugerencia ban
(04-05-2021, 17:18:26)Gr0uGker escribió: The one time i banned King of shadows for 12 hours because he had a demo the guy Really Cried on me why was i banned for 12 HOURS which for a prestige 26 is the minimum time in the past from past admins i have seen people getting banned for 1-2 days because they were high prestige We Dont want people to be banned for 1-2days because they simply made mistake but i truly agree to your statement that they know EVERY FREAKING RULE and they have been in the server for allot of time but i will leave it to the Higher Staff to decide

But there is a difference between a mistake and willingly not follow the rules. If you make a mistake you get a warning, but if you keep doing it, its no longer a mistake. And i am not saying to ban high prestige players for simple mistakes. But, for example, if they are blocking thats no mistake. They are doing it because they want to. Or if they dont enter a place where they see the humans thats also not a mistake
Responder
(04-05-2021, 20:28:54)silentk10 escribió: But there is a difference between a mistake and willingly not follow the rules. If you make a mistake you get a warning, but if you keep doing it, its no longer a mistake. And i am not saying to ban high prestige players for simple mistakes. But, for example, if they are blocking thats no mistake. They are doing it because they want to. Or if they dont enter a place where they see the humans thats also not a mistake

i tottaly agree with that but we cant be online 24/7 to spectate everyone to see usually people do that when an admin is not online so i suggest if you guys are online any of you and you see him do a mistake DONT say anything just upload your demo on forums we will see it and if its punishable he will be Banned
Ex Corrupto admin #1
Responder
(04-05-2021, 23:45:22)Gr0uGker escribió: i tottaly agree with that but we cant be online 24/7 to spectate everyone to see usually people do that when an admin is not online so i suggest if you guys are online any of you and you see him do a mistake DONT say anything just upload your demo on forums we will see it and if its punishable he will be Banned

I think you are missing the point here... We are not saying that you, admins, need to spend more time on the server. We are saying that punishment for high prestige players should be worse than it is right now. And you dont need to be on the server to see if someone is breaking the rules. Demos are uploaded everyday and from them you can see if they are just making an honest mistake or if they are doing it on purpose
Responder

Usuarios navegando en este tema: 1 invitado(s)