• DOTA

• Minecraft

• TitanFall

• Assassins Creed

• The Witcher

• Metal Gear Solid

• Half Life

• Street Fighter

GSClient: descarga la última versión de Counter-Strike 1.6 Steam/No-Steam actualizado y protegido x

¡ Bienvenidos a nuestra web ! Debes registrarte y ESPERAR a que VALIDEMOS EL REGISTRO para poder participar en el foro
Si no recuerdas tu contraseña, comunícalo en nuestro Discord para recuperarla x

¿Problemas con tu Counter-Strike 1.6? Entra aquí para solucionarlos x

Solucionado demo gustaf
hola les traigo una demo del usuario GustaF With F prestigio 7.
les dejo el minuto y miren lo que hace.
minuto 23:10 en adelante.

aqui la demo:
https://mega.nz/file/EJhGTQLa#PjwtSU3YX8...kCcsYMFZNw
Responder
Buenas, demo revisada usuario pendiente de sancion, por huir de humanos para ir por el aura,
Responder
usuario sancionado.
Responder
Hello Mister Black,

For like 15 minutes ago you banned me because, i was ignoring humans and go for the aura shield? but thats wrong or? i was afk for like 2-3 minutes cause i have to go to the toiltet. So it was the round before? can you please explain what YOU saw?

sincerely, GustaF
Responder
(23-05-2021, 18:55:20)kiritogustaf escribió: Hello Mister Black,

For like 15 minutes ago you banned me because, i was ignoring humans and go for the aura shield? but thats wrong or? i was afk for like 2-3 minutes cause i have to go to the toiltet. So it was the round before? can you please explain what YOU saw?

sincerely, GustaF

if you think you were false banned or confused that you were banned by the current admin Provide a demo to be able to defend your self at any situation thanks
Ex Corrupto admin #1
Responder
(23-05-2021, 18:55:20)kiritogustaf escribió: Hello Mister Black,

sincerely, GustaF
Hi Gustaf, look at the demo that Olympus uploaded, you can see how you escape from them and you are going to destroy your aura
Responder
Hello GustaF here, i looked this clip up but this just shows some prestige 1 guy...and iam pt 7

sincerely GustaF
Responder
(23-05-2021, 19:46:50)kiritogustaf escribió: Hello GustaF here, i looked this clip up but this just shows some prestige 1 guy...and iam pt 7

sincerely GustaF

Gustaf, that is a high prestige used secondary account and it is clearly seen as you have more than one human and you are not going to get them, you are simply going to aura
Responder
(23-05-2021, 20:31:13)MISTER BLACK escribió: Gustaf, thaft is a high prestige used secondary account and it is clearly seen as you have more than one human and you are not going to get them, you are simply going to aura
That demo what [b]Olympus send to me doesent show my pov. I was even not in the server. I just want to make that point that, i do nothing wrong and this demo was [b][b]Olympus send says nothing.[/b][/b][/b]
Responder
hola gustaf.
estas en donde estamos unos cuantos humanos.
y en ese momento te empujan con barrel.
y claro si vas hasta las escaleras y saltas desde hay no hay ningun problema en absoluto.
lo que no puedes hacer es lo que se ve en la demo.
omites los humanos que estabamos hay, para ir hasta el aura, y de nuevo omites otro humano que esta en el ducto de hay arriba.
para luego ser impulsado por el aura.
eso en verdad son 2 sanciones identicas ,ya que omites humano, 2 veces.
tienes que intentar no hacer estas cosas que ya llevas mucho tiempo por aqui.
gracias por pasarte a intentar defenderte, pero, este no es el modo.
yo te dije que subiria demo pero creo que cuando lo dijie justo te mataron y no me di cuenta.

a si se me olvido comentar que yo soy el jugador ALQUILO_RAMAS
Responder

Usuarios navegando en este tema: 1 invitado(s)