• DOTA

• Minecraft

• TitanFall

• Assassins Creed

• The Witcher

• Metal Gear Solid

• Half Life

• Street Fighter

GSClient: descarga la última versión de Counter-Strike 1.6 Steam/No-Steam actualizado y protegido x

¡ Bienvenidos a nuestra web ! Debes registrarte y ESPERAR a que VALIDEMOS EL REGISTRO para poder participar en el foro
Si no recuerdas tu contraseña, comunícalo en nuestro Discord para recuperarla x

¿Problemas con tu Counter-Strike 1.6? Entra aquí para solucionarlos x

admin abuse
Mejor respuesta del mensaje RE: admin abuse
(04-06-2020, 16:06:00)mrhaze escribió: hello buddy, i perfectly understand your point of view and its parttially correct, but thats why when u apply one of thoose corrections on me i acept. but u r not understanding the matter in here. on this day i had an argument whit players "mat8pt and pro in pro" they said i will get a ban because they dont like the way i play, or its hard to see when a new player does good? i took that like a threat. so they upload a pointless demo of me doing nothing on forum. 30 minutes later moonismylife join the server whit the name "lets see something like a boss". i continue normally playing untill he change his name, then happened what i m uploading . i feeled like thoose players called their admin friend to do what they consider"justice" . so on the SAME day. other players do the same and not receive my punishment. and its pretty obviuos they are close friends(moonismylife,mat8_pt, pro in pro) , so i was doing nothing wrong, this buddy its not the firts time that he do that to me. i only wanted to be treated like the others players in the second demo so. i can play happy whiout pressure. doing my best Guiño. whatever nothing happened after this post so i think its worked well.  if dont believe me search the post of mat8 of me , and watch the demos. grettings for u too my friend.

ok first demo :"slay because i was falling" min 18 to 24
second demo : 7:00. to 8.50 and 16:50 a 18:40 other players doing the exact thing than i.

Anyone gets treated the same way regardless their prestiges/experience/friendship. If we do not treat everyone the same it would be unfair and abuse. Admins does not come online to serve justice because you did something wrong even if you did i recommend if people start doing arguments about your gameplay or anything else start ignoring them if they annoy you or insult you report them.

If they start picking on you if there is an admin online at that moment ask him so he can tell them to stop arguing with you mate. as i said EVERYONE gets treated the same. WE are also a community we have fun with each other.
Ex Corrupto admin #1
Responder

Mensajes en este tema
admin abuse - por mrhaze - 03-06-2020, 02:22:13
RE: admin abuse - por AlSiJe20 - 03-06-2020, 07:00:53
RE: admin abuse - por mrhaze - 03-06-2020, 13:04:44
RE: admin abuse - por Moonismylife_Pt - 03-06-2020, 14:25:55
RE: admin abuse - por mrhaze - 03-06-2020, 15:04:57
RE: admin abuse - por mrhaze - 03-06-2020, 21:57:13
RE: admin abuse - por KevinV - 06-06-2020, 12:10:27
RE: admin abuse - por Gr0uGker - 04-06-2020, 15:03:56
RE: admin abuse - por mrhaze - 04-06-2020, 16:06:00
RE: admin abuse - por Gr0uGker - 05-06-2020, 14:29:02
RE: admin abuse - por mrhaze - 05-06-2020, 19:56:56

Usuarios navegando en este tema: 2 invitado(s)