• DOTA

• Minecraft

• TitanFall

• Assassins Creed

• The Witcher

• Metal Gear Solid

• Half Life

• Street Fighter

GSClient: descarga la última versión de Counter-Strike 1.6 Steam/No-Steam actualizado y protegido x

¡ Bienvenidos a nuestra web ! Debes registrarte y ESPERAR a que VALIDEMOS EL REGISTRO para poder participar en el foro
Si no recuerdas tu contraseña, comunícalo en nuestro Discord para recuperarla x

¿Problemas con tu Counter-Strike 1.6? Entra aquí para solucionarlos x

admin abuse
(04-06-2020, 15:03:56)Gr0uGker escribió: For some of you that may not understand pretty well every admins actions have a purpose behind they cant just slay randomly because they think you did something wrong. Every Action we do have responsobility there is no abuse. i saw the demo i saw no abuse whatsover is that High prestiges with low prestiges have 1 Common Thing to each other which are Everyone follows the same rules as apart from Low prestiges that are Not that MUCH experienced from high prestiges which they have been playing +1 year what im trying to explain is that you have joined this community around 1 month and some others have been in this community for 4-5 years but what im trying to tell you is that We think or someone else thinks that you are new you dont know the rules yet GOOD so. Aswell there was no abuse whatsover. I would have done the samething as Moon did as other admins would.

Also next time you upload demo make sure to tell the minutes because no one is going to sit down watch a demo for 1 hour to get the perfect Scene for what we lookin for.

a Greeting Sonrisa
hello buddy, i perfectly understand your point of view and its parttially correct, but thats why when u apply one of thoose corrections on me i acept. but u r not understanding the matter in here. on this day i had an argument whit players "mat8pt and pro in pro" they said i will get a ban because they dont like the way i play, or its hard to see when a new player does good? i took that like a threat. so they upload a pointless demo of me doing nothing on forum. 30 minutes later moonismylife join the server whit the name "lets see something like a boss". i continue normally playing untill he change his name, then happened what i m uploading . i feeled like thoose players called their admin friend to do what they consider"justice" . so on the SAME day. other players do the same and not receive my punishment. and its pretty obviuos they are close friends(moonismylife,mat8_pt, pro in pro) , so i was doing nothing wrong, this buddy its not the firts time that he do that to me. i only wanted to be treated like the others players in the second demo so. i can play happy whiout pressure. doing my best Guiño. whatever nothing happened after this post so i think its worked well.  if dont believe me search the post of mat8 of me , and watch the demos. grettings for u too my friend.

ok first demo :"slay because i was falling" min 18 to 24
second demo : 7:00. to 8.50 and 16:50 a 18:40 other players doing the exact thing than i.
Responder

Mensajes en este tema
admin abuse - por mrhaze - 03-06-2020, 02:22:13
RE: admin abuse - por AlSiJe20 - 03-06-2020, 07:00:53
RE: admin abuse - por mrhaze - 03-06-2020, 13:04:44
RE: admin abuse - por Moonismylife_Pt - 03-06-2020, 14:25:55
RE: admin abuse - por mrhaze - 03-06-2020, 15:04:57
RE: admin abuse - por mrhaze - 03-06-2020, 21:57:13
RE: admin abuse - por KevinV - 06-06-2020, 12:10:27
RE: admin abuse - por Gr0uGker - 04-06-2020, 15:03:56
RE: admin abuse - por mrhaze - 04-06-2020, 16:06:00
RE: admin abuse - por Gr0uGker - 05-06-2020, 14:29:02
RE: admin abuse - por mrhaze - 05-06-2020, 19:56:56

Usuarios navegando en este tema: 1 invitado(s)