• DOTA

• Minecraft

• TitanFall

• Assassins Creed

• The Witcher

• Metal Gear Solid

• Half Life

• Street Fighter

GSClient: descarga la última versión de Counter-Strike 1.6 Steam/No-Steam actualizado y protegido x

¡ Bienvenidos a nuestra web ! Debes registrarte y ESPERAR a que VALIDEMOS EL REGISTRO para poder participar en el foro
Si no recuerdas tu contraseña, comunícalo en nuestro Discord para recuperarla x

¿Problemas con tu Counter-Strike 1.6? Entra aquí para solucionarlos x

REPORT GROHUKER UNBAN ME THANK YOU THANK YOU
Grohuker banned me whitout reason, just anger and frustation of diying, bro wtf you RE LLORRANDOO JAJAJAJA que hablas chicoo you dont know what i was doing there, i was runnging killing a guy and he deseapared i was searching for him zzzzzzzzzzzzz que lloran, peror es glez hablando mimiminbobobo jajajajaja

Demo is downbellow down bellow... i will be grathfull if unban me fast .. :Triste miwanaplay ok ma frendz gracias gracias 

Edit: Ohh ! I forget... Im reporting im because i think the comunnirty dont need a admin like this, FUERA GLEZ, GUERA YURI, FUERA GROUHKER JAJAJAJAJAJAJ

https://www.mediafire.com/file/a9jzevedt...o.dem/file
Responder
Buenas,

Yo con esa creacion del post, ni me digno a ver la demo tuya y sinceramente prefiero que te comas lo que haya sido de baneo.

Google traductor.

Un saludo.
Responder
(03-05-2020, 21:23:00)ElTralolFTS escribió: Buenas,

Yo con esa creacion del post, ni me digno a ver la demo tuya y sinceramente prefiero que te comas lo que haya sido de baneo.

Google traductor.

Un saludo.

te duele algo ? eres security ahora ? defiende mas tu amigo, vamos, gran imparcialidad la tuya

Tralol, esto es solo una comunidad y el objectivo es me divertir, me voy a rir ainda mas con tu y con tu amigo, y yo fue baneado injustamente, entonces, que te pasa pela cabeça para no me desbanear ? Tiene senso eso ? Eres gay o algo asi ?

Oh, and i advice you to have fun to bro, being admin of a game of 2004 is just idiot, i understand that you want and need to feel superior for inflame your ego and shit but...and do not say no bro, you re wasting time in a shit that doesnt give you anything, you re not even having fun maybe, so, please, if you re his frend and i understand that, its normal, just say ban him from the forum cuz idk, but let me play on the server, i didnt anything wrong there bro hahahah
Responder
Boas Nromar, a demo está errada.
Responder
(03-05-2020, 21:30:34)Moonismylife_Pt escribió: Boas Nromar, a demo está errada.

Como assim mano ? perai vo te mandar msg na steam, tas e ofline à 3 dias, se n responder responde por la ou por aq tanto faz

Edit: Bueno, el ban ha expirado, pero.. i didnt anything wrong but i dont care actualy, who unban here can ignore, i didnt see the time i was banned xddd
Responder
Os teus modos nao sao os mais correctos, falta-te a educação.
Para a próxima sê mais correcto
Responder
Buenas

The reason i banned you is simple You cant just go around Looking for humans i bet you heard Shots from weskers in the tunnels or not i was standing "AFK" at the spawn waiting for all the weskers to die and you showed up out of no where

HERE is my Demo as my POV: http://www.mediafire.com/file/hwxb0g5n9c...o.dem/file

(Also if you killed someone you cant just run around trying to find someone else that is hiding you go instanly to the shots you hear )
Ex Corrupto admin #1
Responder
(03-05-2020, 20:48:23)Nromar escribió: Grohuker banned me whitout reason, just anger and frustation of diying, bro wtf you RE LLORRANDOO JAJAJAJA que hablas chicoo you dont know what i was doing there, i was runnging killing a guy and he deseapared i was searching for him zzzzzzzzzzzzz que lloran, peror es glez hablando mimiminbobobo jajajajaja

Demo is downbellow down bellow... i will be grathfull if unban me fast .. :Triste miwanaplay ok ma frendz gracias gracias 

Edit: Ohh ! I forget... Im reporting im because i think the comunnirty dont need a admin like this, FUERA GLEZ, GUERA YURI, FUERA GROUHKER JAJAJAJAJAJAJ

You must be relaxed man, just you said, it's only a game, if you have any complain just post with the correct form. When you use bad words or bad forms, you lose before starting.

Think in that for another time.
A palabras necias, oídos sordos Guiño
Responder
(03-05-2020, 22:07:40)Gr0uGker escribió: Buenas

The reason i banned you is simple You cant just go around Looking for humans i bet you heard Shots from weskers in the tunnels or not i was standing "AFK" at the spawn waiting for all the weskers to die and you showed up out of no where

HERE is my Demo as my POV: http://www.mediafire.com/file/hwxb0g5n9c...o.dem/file

(Also if you killed someone you cant just run around trying to find someone else that is hiding you go instanly to the shots you hear )

this is not a game of bets, you re not in a site of futebol, and you re demo doesnt mean antything cuz you dont know what i was doing for going there, be men and admit your errors, thats ugly and means that you dont have caracter

(03-05-2020, 21:46:17)Moonismylife_Pt escribió: Os teus modos nao sao os mais correctos, falta-te a educação.
Para a próxima sê mais correcto

obg

(03-05-2020, 22:12:06)KevinV escribió:
(03-05-2020, 20:48:23)Nromar escribió: Grohuker banned me whitout reason, just anger and frustation of diying, bro wtf you RE LLORRANDOO JAJAJAJA que hablas chicoo you dont know what i was doing there, i was runnging killing a guy and he deseapared i was searching for him zzzzzzzzzzzzz que lloran, peror es glez hablando mimiminbobobo jajajajaja

You must be relaxed man, just you said, it's only a game, if you have any complain just post with the correct form. When you use bad words or bad forms, you lose before starting.

Think in that for another time.

gracias
Responder

Usuarios navegando en este tema: 1 invitado(s)