• DOTA

• Minecraft

• TitanFall

• Assassins Creed

• The Witcher

• Metal Gear Solid

• Half Life

• Street Fighter

GSClient: descarga la última versión de Counter-Strike 1.6 Steam/No-Steam actualizado y protegido x

¡ Bienvenidos a nuestra web ! Debes registrarte y ESPERAR a que VALIDEMOS EL REGISTRO para poder participar en el foro
Si no recuerdas tu contraseña, comunícalo en nuestro Discord para recuperarla x

¿Problemas con tu Counter-Strike 1.6? Entra aquí para solucionarlos x

Admin (Second Time)
Mejor respuesta del mensaje Admin (Second Time)Yes My Second Attemp to become an Admin in Zz Community of ZA Server I have been playing this Server for almost 6 years and i have dedicated pretty  much Lots of hours in this Server. I Love the Unique Rules and balance the server has, i like to see it that way Until it dies. Im not here to say  my story time im here to Apply for Admin. So Here we go...

As YOU all Know me that im pretty Angry Character with anger issues on People breaking rules who i hate allot. i have Swear Curse and insult people not because i dint like them or i have a hate on them its just Because of the Rules People those Days Just Does not Care About rules at all  even if you say to them please read the rules or (Tio porfavor leer las reglas escribe /reglas) he wont give a fck until an Admin Speaks sometimes they even ignore the admins until they get slayed a couple of times and they finnaly respond and execute the command /rules after a couple of Slays Bans Slaps etc they finnaly play with the rules that the server provides We all have pass that moment when you see Those rules and your like fuck the rules.

My Main Goal to become an ADMIN in ZA apocalypse is to Help the people who Cannot Speak or Communicate with The Languege Spanish which is the mother languege of the Server of course. Im HERE to Help them out but not only the English players but everyone

My point is that the 25% of the community can Speak or communicate most of the admins Does not Speak well English or they are still learning All i want to be an ADMIN that Would HELP people with that reason

I do not want +1 or-1 I wanna hear your opinions Thank you for reading this Gran sonrisa

With Love -Grougker

(Spanish)

]Sí. Mi segundo intento de convertirme en administrador en la comunidad Zz del servidor ZA He estado jugando este servidor durante casi 6 años y he dedicado muchas horas en este servidor. Me encantan las reglas únicas y el equilibrio que tiene el servidor, me gusta verlo así hasta que muera. No estoy aquí para decir mi hora de cuentos, estoy aquí para solicitar la administración. Así que, aquí vamos...

Como todos ustedes, sepan que soy un personaje bastante enojado con problemas de ira en personas que rompen las reglas que odio mucho. Juro maldecir e insultar a la gente, no porque no me gusten o los odie, es solo por las reglas La gente de esos días simplemente no se preocupa por las reglas, incluso si les dices, por favor lee las reglas o (Tio porfavor leer las reglas escribe / reglas) no dará un fck hasta que un administrador hable, a veces incluso ignoran a los administradores hasta que los matan un par de veces y finalmente responden y ejecutan el comando / reglas después de un par de Slays Bans Slaps, etc. finalmente juegue con las reglas que proporciona el servidor Todos pasamos ese momento en que ve esas reglas y le gustan las reglas.

Mi objetivo principal para convertirme en ADMINISTRADOR en el apocalipsis ZA es ayudar a las personas que no pueden hablar o comunicarse con The Languege Spanish, que es la lengua materna del servidor, por supuesto. Estoy AQUÍ para ayudarlos, pero no solo a los jugadores ingleses sino a todos

Mi punto es que el 25% de la comunidad puede hablar o comunicarse con la mayoría de los administradores. No habla bien inglés o todavía están aprendiendo. Todo lo que quiero es ser un ADMINISTRADOR que ayude a las personas con ese motivo.

No quiero +1 o-1 Quiero escuchar tus opiniones Gracias por leer esto: D

Con amor -grougker
Ex Corrupto admin #1
Responder
Sorry my love you spanish is short -1..

I love xXkriZXx.
Responder
Ok, if u are admin u can talk with no spanish people, but what happens with the spanish people.

Another thing, u sometimes get angry and isn't good for people.
A palabras necias, oídos sordos Guiño
Responder
-1 vacilón pesao y soberbio. 

Un saludo, traduce la próxima vez si quieres que te presten más atención.
Responder
(17-02-2020, 16:06:50)STYLE escribió: -1 vacilón pesao y soberbio. 

Un saludo, traduce la próxima vez si quieres que te presten más atención.

Nop Sonrisa

(17-02-2020, 01:11:42)KevinV escribió: Ok, if u are admin u can talk with no spanish people, but what happens with the spanish people.

Another thing, u sometimes get angry and isn't good for people.

Yes indeed LonelyWalker. it put me on disadvantage.

(16-02-2020, 20:43:46)xXkrizXx escribió: Sorry my love you spanish is short -1..

I love xXkriZXx.

Yes Sir i know Triste
Ex Corrupto admin #1
Responder
Grou a pesar de no hablar español, lo escribe mejor que muchos que si lo hablan. Las frases hechas las tiene mas que pilladas. Yo lo he visto mantener conversaciones en español. Mas ganas le tendra que meter si le dan el puesto, nada mas.
Por mi está mas que capacitado. Lo vi reaccionar con la gente, lo vi estar al loro en lo que tiene que estar, para mi un buen apoyo para la administracion. El tema del idioma puede ser una pega. Tanto como quieras involucrarte. Si vas a estar pendiente del traductor y te tomarás las molestias de responder a quien no te entienda, alla tu. Para mi seria un dolor de cabeza. Pero las pocas cosas que hablas en español son mas que practicas.

Por ti tiene mi +1
Responder
(16-02-2020, 20:17:23)Gr0uGker escribió: Yes My Second Attemp to become an Admin in Zz Community of ZA Server I have been playing this Server for almost 6 years and i have dedicated pretty  much Lots of hours in this Server. I Love the Unique Rules and balance the server has, i like to see it that way Until it dies. Im not here to say  my story time im here to Apply for Admin. So Here we go...

As YOU all Know me that im pretty Angry Character with anger issues on People breaking rules who i hate allot. i have Swear Curse and insult people not because i dint like them or i have a hate on them its just Because of the Rules People those Days Just Does not Care About rules at all  even if you say to them please read the rules or (Tio porfavor leer las reglas escribe /reglas) he wont give a fck until an Admin Speaks sometimes they even ignore the admins until they get slayed a couple of times and they finnaly respond and execute the command /rules after a couple of Slays Bans Slaps etc they finnaly play with the rules that the server provides We all have pass that moment when you see Those rules and your like fuck the rules.

My Main Goal to become an ADMIN in ZA apocalypse is to Help the people who Cannot Speak or Communicate with The Languege Spanish which is the mother languege of the Server of course. Im HERE to Help them out but not only the English players but everyone

My point is that the 25% of the community can Speak or communicate most of the admins Does not Speak well English or they are still learning All i want to be an ADMIN that Would HELP people with that reason

I do not want +1 or-1 I wanna hear your opinions Thank you for reading this (And yes why im writing this on english well guess it i cant Write spanish So go translate) Gran sonrisa

With Love -Grougker
un saludo de tu golfito bello [SS]~Golfo.
Responder
(18-02-2020, 12:28:15)[DHN]-Malaruina escribió: Grou a pesar de no hablar español, lo escribe mejor que muchos que si lo hablan. Las frases hechas las tiene mas que pilladas. Yo lo he visto mantener conversaciones en español. Mas ganas le  tendra que meter si le dan el puesto, nada mas.
Por mi está mas que capacitado. Lo vi reaccionar con la gente, lo vi estar al loro en lo que tiene que estar, para mi un buen apoyo para la administracion. El tema del idioma puede ser una pega. Tanto como quieras involucrarte. Si vas a estar pendiente del traductor y te tomarás las molestias de responder a quien no te entienda, alla tu. Para mi seria un dolor de cabeza. Pero las pocas cosas que hablas en español son mas que practicas.

Por ti tiene mi +1

]Gracias por tu opinión compañero Sonrisa

(18-02-2020, 13:48:10)[LMP]xXgolfoXx escribió:
(16-02-2020, 20:17:23)Gr0uGker escribió: Yes My Second Attemp to become an Admin in Zz Community of ZA Server I have been playing this Server for almost 6 years and i have dedicated pretty  much Lots of hours in this Server. I Love the Unique Rules and balance the server has, i like to see it that way Until it dies. Im not here to say  my story time im here to Apply for Admin. So Here we go...

I do not want +1 or-1 I wanna hear your opinions Thank you for reading this (And yes why im writing this on english well guess it i cant Write spanish So go translate) Gran sonrisa

With Love -Grougker

Gracias por responder mi post.
Ex Corrupto admin #1
Responder
BBC!!
[Imagen: giphy.gif]
Responder
(19-02-2020, 08:25:24)Ha.vicK PurGatoRiO escribió: BBC!!

Always ^ I miss you Lengua
Ex Corrupto admin #1
Responder

Usuarios navegando en este tema: 1 invitado(s)