• DOTA

• Minecraft

• TitanFall

• Assassins Creed

• The Witcher

• Metal Gear Solid

• Half Life

• Street Fighter

GSClient: descarga la última versión de Counter-Strike 1.6 Steam/No-Steam actualizado y protegido x

¡ Bienvenidos a nuestra web ! Debes registrarte y ESPERAR a que VALIDEMOS EL REGISTRO para poder participar en el foro
Si no recuerdas tu contraseña, comunícalo en nuestro Discord para recuperarla x

¿Problemas con tu Counter-Strike 1.6? Entra aquí para solucionarlos x

Problems with Zombie Server
Ive got this issue/error when i "joined" the Server,
No detail texture mapping file: maps/zzero_laberinto_detail.txt
Server is enforcing file consistency for models/player/guerilla/guerilla.mdl
Bad file Server is enforcing file consistency for models/player/guerilla/guerilla.md

Could anyone help me please, because i love this server?
Responder
My opinion for that problem is: u have this files corrupted, u can try to the delete this files in the folder where they are downloaded, after go to the server and the models going to be downloaded, and the map file, when the server changes to this map. That's my opinion and my advice to help u. Good lucky!
A palabras necias, oídos sordos Guiño
Responder
Ty um Hilfe, aber ich habe es schon 3x probiert und bin zur Homepage von ZonaZero gegangen.
Und ich habe nicht gearbeitet.
Responder
Mejor respuesta del mensaje RE: Problems with Zombie Serverthis fiel is corrupt models/player/guerilla/guerilla.mdl

search it in the folder of your cs, delete the file and re-enter the server, the correct file will be downloaded.
Keep in mind that the operation has to do with the game closed
Responder
Schön für diese Informationen. Ich habe es ausprobiert, als ich das Spiel eröffnet hatte, und dann habe ich es neu gestartet.  : Freude:
Nachdem ich den Ordner gelöscht hatte, hatte ich dasselbe Problem mit gsg9 und löste das Problem wie mit Guerilla.

Aber bitte für eure Hilfe Sonrisa

I have write ty for your help and i had the same problem with gsg9.

Joy
Responder

Usuarios navegando en este tema: 1 invitado(s)