• DOTA

• Minecraft

• TitanFall

• Assassins Creed

• The Witcher

• Metal Gear Solid

• Half Life

• Street Fighter

GSClient: descarga la última versión de Counter-Strike 1.6 Steam/No-Steam actualizado y protegido x

¡ Bienvenidos a nuestra web ! Debes registrarte y ESPERAR a que VALIDEMOS EL REGISTRO para poder participar en el foro
Si no recuerdas tu contraseña, comunícalo en nuestro Discord para recuperarla x

¿Problemas con tu Counter-Strike 1.6? Entra aquí para solucionarlos x

Admins Are "blind"
Hello Everyone I would like to share my Opinion with The Community About the Admins been Complete Blind

I will tell you Why  I have Seen allot of admins Ignoring People while they are telling them someone is abusing Go Check him out. Like Come on man I see them "Dead" Spectate Random People and not the Cheaters aka Rule breakers My Point is Please Make an "Anti Rule breaker" Plugin I have been Tired watching People Breaking the rules and the admins do not take action on it They always Reply "Upload Demo" that's Really Bullshit for me I have no Hate towards the Admins but Srly why are you Ignoring People If you guys Don't like my Opinion No Problem i just wanted to upload this way Before but i was like eh it happen once, twice, third... and i got Pissed Then they call me "salty" i just don't Like people Breaking Rules Because if you the victim been killed while someone camping or doing something else you get pissed..

Thank you For Reading Have a Nice Day

-Grougker.

(Espanol)  (Google tranductor)

Hola a todos, me gustaría compartir mi opinión con la comunidad sobre los administradores han sido ciegos completos

Le diré por qué he visto un montón de administradores que ignoran a las personas mientras les dicen que alguien está abusando de ir. Verifíquelo. Al igual que "Vamos, hombre", los veo "Muertos", Personas aleatorias espectativas y no a los tramposos, también conocidos como "Interruptores de reglas". Siempre responden "Cargar demo", eso es realmente una tontería para mí. No tengo ningún odio hacia los administradores, pero, ¿por qué estás ignorando a la gente? Si a ustedes no les gusta mi opinión, no hay problema, solo quería subir de esta manera. Antes, pero era como eh sucede una vez, dos veces, tercero ... y me enojé. Luego me llaman "salado", simplemente no me gustan las personas. Rompiendo las reglas Porque si la víctima fue asesinada mientras alguien acampa o hace algo más, se enoja ...

Gracias por leer que tengas un buen día
Ex Corrupto admin #1
Responder
Buenas.
No es por ignorar a la gente.. No como crees
Los administradores que no ven lo sucedido no podrán sancionar por mas que tu le digas que lo viste.
El admin no puede sancionar algo que no vio, por eso es el tema de las demos.
Algo que no ve un admin algo que no puede sancionar.
Por eso los administradores piden que suban demo para poder verlas y ahí si actuar.

[Ingles] [Traductor]

Good.
It's not about ignoring people ... Not like you think
Administrators who do not see what happened will not be able to sanction for more than you tell them that you saw it.
The admin can not sanction something he did not see, that's why it's the theme of the demos.
Something that does not see an admin something that can not sanction.
That's why the administrators ask that they upload a demo to be able to see them and there to act.
CS~[Maty]

Yo toy´ tranqui  Sunglasses
Responder
(27-02-2019, 22:12:00)~Senpai~ escribió: Buenas.
Los administradores que no ven lo sucedido no podrán sancionar por mas que tu le digas que lo viste.
Por eso los administradores piden que suban demo para poder verlas y ahí si actuar.

[Ingles] [Traductor]

Good.
Administrators who do not see what happened will not be able to sanction for more than you tell them that you saw it.
The admin can not sanction something he did not see, that's why it's the theme of the demos.
That's why the administrators ask that they upload a demo to be able to see them and there to act.
The thing that I don't Understand Is Why they Do not take Action when they are Dead and Spectating.. If you don't get it don't Respond back
Ex Corrupto admin #1
Responder
(27-02-2019, 22:51:33)Gr0uGker escribió:
(27-02-2019, 22:12:00)~Senpai~ escribió: Buenas.

[Ingles] [Traductor]

Good.
The thing that I don't Understand Is Why they Do not take Action when they are Dead and Spectating.. If you don't get it don't Respond back

because they do not see it and if they do not see it they can not act, you should know that they do not have 100 eyes
Responder

Usuarios navegando en este tema: 1 invitado(s)