• DOTA

• Minecraft

• TitanFall

• Assassins Creed

• The Witcher

• Metal Gear Solid

• Half Life

• Street Fighter

GSClient: descarga la última versión de Counter-Strike 1.6 Steam/No-Steam actualizado y protegido x

¡ Bienvenidos a nuestra web ! Debes registrarte y ESPERAR a que VALIDEMOS EL REGISTRO para poder participar en el foro
Si no recuerdas tu contraseña, comunícalo en nuestro Discord para recuperarla x

¿Problemas con tu Counter-Strike 1.6? Entra aquí para solucionarlos x

Ban perma por una demo inútil
(29-01-2023, 19:26:44)Gibster escribió: Se viene post de 5 páginas...
Otro gibster inmascarado :v
The ban was given, if you don't got a demo to defend your self from this matter,

You can't do anything, the ban will stay.

There is no point continue arguing over this.

Goodbye man, good luck with your unban
Ex Corrupto admin #1
I never saw anything wrong with him, I find it very strange to accuse him of something.
@Idem should start looking at admins and some players before accusing others Sonrisa
(30-01-2023, 01:21:06)Gr0uGker escribió: The ban was given, if you don't got a demo to defend your self from this matter,

If we take from that point of view, there's absolutely no point for my ban over that demo that shows absolutely no evidence that I used cheats. The only demo I got was the demo before Sergio banned me which wasn't even 1 round.
Worse whenever flako cries , grougker joins the party , flako can do laps like grougker not even 1 slay Sonrisa give me slays for going after grougker .
A community that was good to stay in this state.
Grougker was even a good admin but lately 1 kick on him from admin was very good because he joined flako and became 1 very bad admin with no respect for the players he himself goes to the bugs to come back and is admin how do you want to get respect?
Mejor respuesta del mensaje RE: Ban perma por una demo inútil
(30-01-2023, 01:21:06)Gr0uGker escribió: The ban was given, if you don't got a demo to defend your self from this matter,

But whatever, it is what it is. Good luck banning someone over assumptions again in the future.
(30-01-2023, 03:10:02)ndk escribió: pedazos de desgraciados que sois, no teneis otro nombre, baneais al chaval con un motivo que es para reirse, ante la duda?
me acabo d mirar la demo del nyandre por esa regla de tres q baneen tambien a este, min 4:07 Joy
https://mega.nz/file/VjwR3a7Q#sbPisGpg15...lsWhgJPI0c

q vuelva la comunidad de 2015 :')
✌?
Cuchame, que si tan mal os parece la gestión de la comunidad, si somos unos mierdas los admins, si los usuarios son unos tóxicos y todo lo que sentís como si de la vida real se tratara, no sé que hacéis perdiendo el tiempo aquí discutiendo en un post y jugando a ser abogados y populacho, que estáis más en un foro DE UN JUEGO debatiendo, que JUGANDO.
Otro ban bien dado y con sentido. Mis dieses
Os observamos desde el Valhalla.
(30-01-2023, 02:47:13)nyandre escribió: But whatever, it is what it is. Good luck banning someone over assumptions again in the future.

im not here to argue, i telling you how it works, and has been

if you dont got a demo to prove your self innocent from your POV

then the ban will remain.
Ex Corrupto admin #1

Usuarios navegando en este tema: 1 invitado(s)