• DOTA

• Minecraft

• TitanFall

• Assassins Creed

• The Witcher

• Metal Gear Solid

• Half Life

• Street Fighter

GSClient: descarga la última versión de Counter-Strike 1.6 Steam/No-Steam actualizado y protegido x

¡ Bienvenidos a nuestra web ! Debes registrarte y ESPERAR a que VALIDEMOS EL REGISTRO para poder participar en el foro
Si no recuerdas tu contraseña, comunícalo en nuestro Discord para recuperarla x

¿Problemas con tu Counter-Strike 1.6? Entra aquí para solucionarlos x

admin abuse
hi i m new player, and since the begining i was always trying to do my best and respect the rules, but a problems shows whit admin moonsismylife, its not the firts time that he slay me and bewares me whit a ban. already explain to him that i play whit low fps in some maps i have so many fps loss and my pc drops.. i hope that you understand i just wanna to continue having fun on such a hard time... i think he was mad because i kill him and i was reporting his frinds whoose are high pt and really aren`t respecting the rules. u judge . thanks and sorry for inconvenience . hf  https://www.mediafire.com/file/wcbu6587s...e.dem/file  

( I DONT WANNA PROBLEMS) Sonrisa 

Hola, soy un jugador nuevo, y desde el principio siempre intenté dar lo mejor de mí y respetar las reglas, pero un problema lo demuestra con la vida lunar del administrador, no es el primer momento en que me mata y me pide una prohibición. Ya le explico que juego con fps bajos en algunos mapas, tengo tanta pérdida de fps y mi PC cae ... Espero que entiendas que solo quiero seguir divirtiéndome en un momento tan difícil ... Creo que estaba enojado porque lo maté y estaba informando que sus amigos eran de alto punto y realmente no respetaban las reglas. usted juzga Gracias y disculpen las molestias. hf https://www.mediafire.com/file/wcbu6587s...e.dem/file

(NO QUIERO PROBLEMAS) Sonrisa

more proof... on this demo we will see my fps improvement on this map, and i obviosly avoid parkour places. he doesnt slay players obviosly camping. and he didnt warned "la rabia"  for the same reason that i got slayed by him (moonismylife). la rabia was not doing nothing wrong, sometimes u just fell off.. but why he slays  me on the previous dem? u judge. https://www.mediafire.com/file/698477s34...f.dem/file thanks . 

más pruebas ... en esta demostración verá la mejora de fps en este mapa, y obviamente evitaré los lugares de parkour. él no mata a los jugadores obviamente acampando. y no advirtió a "la rabia" por la misma razón por la que me mataron. la rabia no estaba haciendo nada malo a veces simplemente te caías ... pero ¿por qué me mata? usted juzga https://www.mediafire.com/file/698477s34...f.dem/file gracias

Responder
Mejor respuesta del mensaje RE: admin abuseYou should look at your demo and write the minute of the events. Without the minutes, your demo will not be seen. (Google translator)
Os observamos desde el Valhalla.
Responder
(03-06-2020, 07:00:53)AlSiJe20 escribió: You should look at your demo and write the minute of the events. Without the minutes, your demo will not be seen. (Google translator)

ok first demo :"slay because i was falling" min 18 to 24.  in on this demo the admin was called by his friends obviosly in a demostration of "power" he joins after the post of his friend to he server to harrast me.  begin in 20:00 to 24:00  the abuse was comitted. and if u want proff of this start in 18min. they are close contact.

second demo : "more proof " begin watching min 7:00. to 8.50 more prestiged player obviosly camping killed him, and he do nothing. not the same correction for him. then go to min: 16:50 to 18:30 and player la rabia falling. exactly the same times that i falled in the first demo and not even a WORD. sorry i m doing this because i was being harrast by this clan of friends that believe they own the server thanks!

i ONLY DEMAN A FAIR PLAY AND EQUAL TREAT
ok primera demostración "matar porque me estaba cayendo" min 18 a 24. en esta demostración el administrador fue llamado por sus amigos obviamente en una demostración de "poder" se une después de la publicación de su amigo en el servidor para acosarme. comenzará de 20:00 a 24:00 el abuso fue cometido. y si quieres proff de este comienzo en 18min. Son un contacto cercano.

segunda demostración: "más prueba" comienza a ver min 7:00. a 8.50 jugadores más prestigiados acampando obviamente lo mataron, y él no hace nada. No es la misma corrección para él. luego ve al min: 16:50 a 18:30 y el jugador la rabia cae. exactamente las mismas veces que fallé en la primera demostración y ni siquiera una PALABRA. lo siento, estoy haciendo esto porque estaba siendo hostigado por este clan de amigos que creen que son dueños del servidor, ¡gracias!

SOLO EXIGO UN JUEGO JUSTO E IGUALDAD DE TRATO

Responder
Hello
I watched the first demo.
Probably the slay was hasty, but as I can see in your demo, you take a lot of turns
min. 19:50 - you have to enter the duct that has humans and you don't.
min. 21:10 - you have humans in front of you and you don’t attack, you’re going to go around.
Responder
hasty? its not the first time u do that , reason why i put this on for.um 
min. 21:10 - you have humans in front of you and you don’t attack, you’re going to go around
my FPS DROPS!
Responder
(03-06-2020, 14:25:55)Moonismylife_Pt escribió: Hello
I watched the first demo.
Probably the slay was hasty, but as I can see in your demo, you take a lot of turns
min. 21:10 - you have humans in front of you and you don’t attack, you’re going to go around.
@"KevinV"
Responder
(03-06-2020, 02:22:13)mrhaze escribió: hi i m new player, and since the begining i was always trying to do my best and respect the rules, but a problems shows whit admin moonsismylife, its not the firts time that he slay me and bewares me whit a ban. already explain to him that i play whit low fps in some maps i have so many fps loss and my pc drops.. i hope that you understand i just wanna to continue having fun on such a hard time... i think he was mad because i kill him and i was reporting his frinds whoose are high pt and really aren`t respecting the rules. u judge . thanks and sorry for inconvenience . hf  https://www.mediafire.com/file/wcbu6587s...e.dem/file  

( I DONT WANNA PROBLEMS) Sonrisa 

Hola, soy un jugador nuevo, y desde el principio siempre intenté dar lo mejor de mí y respetar las reglas, pero un problema lo demuestra con la vida lunar del administrador, no es el primer momento en que me mata y me pide una prohibición. Ya le explico que juego con fps bajos en algunos mapas, tengo tanta pérdida de fps y mi PC cae ... Espero que entiendas que solo quiero seguir divirtiéndome en un momento tan difícil ... Creo que estaba enojado porque lo maté y estaba informando que sus amigos eran de alto punto y realmente no respetaban las reglas. usted juzga Gracias y disculpen las molestias. hf https://www.mediafire.com/file/wcbu6587s...e.dem/file

(NO QUIERO PROBLEMAS) Sonrisa

more proof... on this demo we will see my fps improvement on this map, and i obviosly avoid parkour places. he doesnt slay players obviosly camping. and he didnt warned "la rabia"  for the same reason that i got slayed by him (moonismylife). la rabia was not doing nothing wrong, sometimes u just fell off.. but why he slays  me on the previous dem? u judge. https://www.mediafire.com/file/698477s34...f.dem/file thanks . 

más pruebas ... en esta demostración verá la mejora de fps en este mapa, y obviamente evitaré los lugares de parkour. él no mata a los jugadores obviamente acampando. y no advirtió a "la rabia" por la misma razón por la que me mataron. la rabia no estaba haciendo nada malo a veces simplemente te caías ... pero ¿por qué me mata? usted juzga https://www.mediafire.com/file/698477s34...f.dem/file gracias

For some of you that may not understand pretty well every admins actions have a purpose behind they cant just slay randomly because they think you did something wrong. Every Action we do have responsobility there is no abuse. i saw the demo i saw no abuse whatsover is that High prestiges with low prestiges have 1 Common Thing to each other which are Everyone follows the same rules as apart from Low prestiges that are Not that MUCH experienced from high prestiges which they have been playing +1 year what im trying to explain is that you have joined this community around 1 month and some others have been in this community for 4-5 years but what im trying to tell you is that We think or someone else thinks that you are new you dont know the rules yet GOOD so. Aswell there was no abuse whatsover. I would have done the samething as Moon did as other admins would.

Also next time you upload demo make sure to tell the minutes because no one is going to sit down watch a demo for 1 hour to get the perfect Scene for what we lookin for.

a Greeting Sonrisa
Ex Corrupto admin #1
Responder
(04-06-2020, 15:03:56)Gr0uGker escribió: For some of you that may not understand pretty well every admins actions have a purpose behind they cant just slay randomly because they think you did something wrong. Every Action we do have responsobility there is no abuse. i saw the demo i saw no abuse whatsover is that High prestiges with low prestiges have 1 Common Thing to each other which are Everyone follows the same rules as apart from Low prestiges that are Not that MUCH experienced from high prestiges which they have been playing +1 year what im trying to explain is that you have joined this community around 1 month and some others have been in this community for 4-5 years but what im trying to tell you is that We think or someone else thinks that you are new you dont know the rules yet GOOD so. Aswell there was no abuse whatsover. I would have done the samething as Moon did as other admins would.

Also next time you upload demo make sure to tell the minutes because no one is going to sit down watch a demo for 1 hour to get the perfect Scene for what we lookin for.

a Greeting Sonrisa
hello buddy, i perfectly understand your point of view and its parttially correct, but thats why when u apply one of thoose corrections on me i acept. but u r not understanding the matter in here. on this day i had an argument whit players "mat8pt and pro in pro" they said i will get a ban because they dont like the way i play, or its hard to see when a new player does good? i took that like a threat. so they upload a pointless demo of me doing nothing on forum. 30 minutes later moonismylife join the server whit the name "lets see something like a boss". i continue normally playing untill he change his name, then happened what i m uploading . i feeled like thoose players called their admin friend to do what they consider"justice" . so on the SAME day. other players do the same and not receive my punishment. and its pretty obviuos they are close friends(moonismylife,mat8_pt, pro in pro) , so i was doing nothing wrong, this buddy its not the firts time that he do that to me. i only wanted to be treated like the others players in the second demo so. i can play happy whiout pressure. doing my best Guiño. whatever nothing happened after this post so i think its worked well.  if dont believe me search the post of mat8 of me , and watch the demos. grettings for u too my friend.

ok first demo :"slay because i was falling" min 18 to 24
second demo : 7:00. to 8.50 and 16:50 a 18:40 other players doing the exact thing than i.
Responder
Mejor respuesta del mensaje RE: admin abuse
(04-06-2020, 16:06:00)mrhaze escribió: hello buddy, i perfectly understand your point of view and its parttially correct, but thats why when u apply one of thoose corrections on me i acept. but u r not understanding the matter in here. on this day i had an argument whit players "mat8pt and pro in pro" they said i will get a ban because they dont like the way i play, or its hard to see when a new player does good? i took that like a threat. so they upload a pointless demo of me doing nothing on forum. 30 minutes later moonismylife join the server whit the name "lets see something like a boss". i continue normally playing untill he change his name, then happened what i m uploading . i feeled like thoose players called their admin friend to do what they consider"justice" . so on the SAME day. other players do the same and not receive my punishment. and its pretty obviuos they are close friends(moonismylife,mat8_pt, pro in pro) , so i was doing nothing wrong, this buddy its not the firts time that he do that to me. i only wanted to be treated like the others players in the second demo so. i can play happy whiout pressure. doing my best Guiño. whatever nothing happened after this post so i think its worked well.  if dont believe me search the post of mat8 of me , and watch the demos. grettings for u too my friend.

ok first demo :"slay because i was falling" min 18 to 24
second demo : 7:00. to 8.50 and 16:50 a 18:40 other players doing the exact thing than i.

Anyone gets treated the same way regardless their prestiges/experience/friendship. If we do not treat everyone the same it would be unfair and abuse. Admins does not come online to serve justice because you did something wrong even if you did i recommend if people start doing arguments about your gameplay or anything else start ignoring them if they annoy you or insult you report them.

If they start picking on you if there is an admin online at that moment ask him so he can tell them to stop arguing with you mate. as i said EVERYONE gets treated the same. WE are also a community we have fun with each other.
Ex Corrupto admin #1
Responder
(05-06-2020, 14:29:02)Gr0uGker escribió: Anyone gets treated the same way regardless their prestiges/experience/friendship. If we do not treat everyone the same it would be unfair and abuse. Admins does not come online to serve justice because you did something wrong even if you did i recommend if people start doing arguments about your gameplay or anything else start ignoring them if they annoy you or insult you report them.

If they start picking on you if there is an admin online at that moment ask him so he can tell them to stop arguing with you mate. as i said EVERYONE gets treated the same. WE are also a community we have fun with each other.

i got 9 years playing c.s only 3 weeks playing this kind of mod. understood, i know perfect what u r talking about but, watch the demo and observe the actions of the admin, in the very same day he only apply the rule on me. btw everything its ok now. just relax. its worked just fine. 

PD: i bet u wil feel like me if something like that ever happened to you.  

i m just saying, warnings for all or slays for all in regard of the same action. like he said its was "hasty".
Responder

Usuarios navegando en este tema: 1 invitado(s)