• DOTA

• Minecraft

• TitanFall

• Assassins Creed

• The Witcher

• Metal Gear Solid

• Half Life

• Street Fighter

GSClient: descarga la última versión de Counter-Strike 1.6 Steam/No-Steam actualizado y protegido x

¡ Bienvenidos a nuestra web ! Debes registrarte y ESPERAR a que VALIDEMOS EL REGISTRO para poder participar en el foro
Si no recuerdas tu contraseña, comunícalo en nuestro Discord para recuperarla x

¿Problemas con tu Counter-Strike 1.6? Entra aquí para solucionarlos x

Admin
(15-08-2019, 23:51:06)shakejiera escribió: honestly you need to improve your behaviour, u know i love you right and we get so much fun together but u need know that an admin has to be non-aligned, not like some adms that remove you for making good calls and banning his friends sadly, its just an example, u been so toxic some times and i obv understand you point of view but u need to keep calm and show that u can be a better administrator than many of those there, ofc u need to prove head owner but thats all yours

fuck you

I love you too toni and i will make sure i will improve my behaviour From now on Lengua
Ex Corrupto admin #1
Responder
OOOOOF sabes de sobra que me llamo ANTONIO, ¿ERES AUTISTA?
Responder
[Imagen: imanol-km6G-U6044988366XXC-624x385@El%20Correo.jpg]
Responder
(16-08-2019, 08:37:32)Dabyt. escribió:
(15-08-2019, 23:53:38)Gr0uGker escribió:
(15-08-2019, 23:51:06)shakejiera escribió: honestly you need to improve your behaviour, u know i love you right and we get so much fun together but u need know that an admin has to be non-aligned, not like some adms that remove you for making good calls and banning his friends sadly, its just an example, u been so toxic some times and i obv understand you point of view but u need to keep calm and show that u can be a better administrator than many of those there, ofc u need to prove head owner but thats all yours

fuck you

I love you too toni and i will make sure i will improve my behaviour From now on Lengua

Holy shit, Rompe? Is Toni your name? PFFFFFFFFFJAJAJAJJAJJAJAJA.

HEEELLOOOO, TONI. TONOOB.

Well, respect to your post:

You're good person so that I can see. Not bad player, maybe a little bot, but I think you would be nice admin.

Kissing_heart  Heart_eyes

Love you too <3
Ex Corrupto admin #1
Responder

Usuarios navegando en este tema: 1 invitado(s)