Comunidad zonaZerO - Counter-Strike

Versión completa: esperando para infectar
Actualmente estas viendo una versión simplificada de nuestro contenido. Ver la versión completa con el formato correcto.
min 4:10 se ve claramente como delux intenta seguirme pero se cae seguidamente me coge un smoker me caigo vuelvo a subir y me lo encuentro ahi agachado sin hacer nada Gran sonrisa

https://www.mediafire.com/file/6oo5x94zs...8.dem/file
Demo revisada

Usuario sactionado

gracias por el demo
about 4:00 i was wrong run to down and run up. i was look duct up. don't have human. i back run. why ban me. 4:11 Nini come me and i kill he. you grougker admin and NINI was wrong 100%. I think, NINI entrance duct up, but don't have.
Today i remeber, zzona_dust. Grougker was Nemesis and long no entrance duct. Grougker need ban. Why admin no give he ban.

Grougker still many luck and play easy kill me. because you "rules free"
I hardly follow the rules.

NINI also "free rules with zombie".
when i look grougker play bad, i will copy you demo and sent !dem and talk i will many. have and need change the rules number new list.
Try to upload a demo where we can watch what u say.
(01-11-2022, 20:20:38)Delux escribió: [ -> ]about 4:00 i was wrong run to down and run up. i was look duct up. don't have human. i back run. why ban me.  4:11 Nini come me and i kill he. you grougker admin and NINI was wrong 100%. I think, NINI entrance duct up, but don't have.
Today i remeber, zzona_dust. Grougker was Nemesis and long no entrance duct. Grougker need ban. Why admin no give he ban.

Grougker still many luck and play easy kill me. because you "rules free"
I hardly follow the rules. 

NINI also "free rules with zombie".
when i look grougker play bad, i will copy you demo and sent !dem and talk i will many. have and need change the rules number new list.

How many times do we have to say Delux

upload your demo so i or another colleague can see your POV 

Instead of crying on the forums everytime someone uploads a demo about you,

upload your demo aswell

dont go threating me or nini because he reported u and i banned you.

greetings
one problem you know, change map, auto delete demo. Have bad demo "change map auto delete" i wamt auto save change map max 3 x max. I will easy copy and sent. i long play ZA server and look grougker. i know all about grougker. grougker is good special play. i know no one you. have other people.
better i rest

I don't want to write long. "grougker job bad"