Comunidad zonaZerO - Counter-Strike

Versión completa: Demo iCy ~ FlaKoKBroN
Actualmente estas viendo una versión simplificada de nuestro contenido. Ver la versión completa con el formato correcto.
Páginas: 1 2
at minute 14:10 he throws an infection bomb and then decides to leaves the duct even though there is people on the other side of the duct ignoring them

en el minuto 14:10 lanza una bomba de infeccion y luego decide salir del ducto a pesar de que hay gente al otro lado del ducto ignorándolos

mediafire : https://www.mediafire.com/file/6zf3iqqi4...o.dem/file
Demo revisada.

Había un humano fuera, te diría que incluso más cerca que tener que entrar hasta el fondo del ducto.

No es sancionable.,
14:15, humans outside, i go chasing them after infecting humans inside. They were shoting at us.

Nice try baby, not even close <3
(12-10-2022, 19:56:38)Flacocabron escribió: [ -> ]14:15, humans outside, i go chasing them after infecting humans inside. They were shoting at us.

Nice try baby, not even close <3
Mission failed, we'll get em next time
(12-10-2022, 19:32:01)Marekiuxas escribió: [ -> ]at minute 14:10 he throws an infection bomb and then decides to leaves the duct even though there is people on the other side of the duct ignoring them

en el minuto 14:10 lanza una bomba de infeccion y luego decide salir del ducto a pesar de que hay gente al otro lado del ducto ignorándolos

mediafire : https://www.mediafire.com/file/6zf3iqqi4...o.dem/file
mucha corrupcion aqui, es como si quieres encarcelar al Robin Sanchez
(12-10-2022, 20:00:22)Marekiuxas escribió: [ -> ]Mission failed, we'll get em next time

he will probs get you instead next time xd
(13-10-2022, 13:09:22)Gr0uGker escribió: [ -> ]he will probs get you instead next time xd

He is just my fan number one, check the demo, it’s a flakokbron’s gameplay like the kid watching me play the whole demo lmao
(13-10-2022, 17:38:13)Flacocabron escribió: [ -> ]He is just my fan number one, check the demo, it’s a flakokbron’s gameplay like the kid watching me play the whole demo lmao

Should I find the demo where you spectate me? Sit down you ain't shit, love you though
(13-10-2022, 18:58:00)Marekiuxas escribió: [ -> ]Should I find the demo where you spectate me? Sit down you ain't shit, love you though

The demo where u got banned kid? go ahead hahahah, clown, peace out <3
"flibbertigibbet" why you always changing the subject flako, don't take it too serious man <3
Páginas: 1 2