Comunidad zonaZerO - Counter-Strike

Versión completa: I need your help.
Actualmente estas viendo una versión simplificada de nuestro contenido. Ver la versión completa con el formato correcto.
Hi, my problem is that i wanted to upgrade my stats. And i pressed number 5 multiple times, but it upgraded only once and stole all my ph's. 

This happened to me second time now. I don't know if it's a bug or i'm too much big of an autist.

Thanks for the help..

Demo: http://www.mediafire.com/file/suqu46g86e...o.dem/file

The problem is at 4:30
Hi. There is a probability that the points fail. On the other hand, the blessed do not fail. Use the latter.
(22-09-2018, 19:14:34)[DHN]-Malaruina escribió: [ -> ]Hi. There is a probability that the points fail. On the other hand, the blessed do not fail. Use the latter.

But is there a way to fix it ? Besides buying another PH's or PB's ?

Jesus, it happened again...
(22-09-2018, 19:18:23)Limitless escribió: [ -> ]
(22-09-2018, 19:14:34)[DHN]-Malaruina escribió: [ -> ]Hi. There is a probability that the points fail. On the other hand, the blessed do not fail. Use the latter.

But is there a way to fix it ? Besides buying another PH's or PB's ?

Jesus, it happened again...

is programmed so there are chances of failure

It is not a bug, it is designed like that. The points have a probability of failing (the more level, the more they fail) and the blessed ones do not.
(22-09-2018, 22:40:47)[DHN]-Malaruina escribió: [ -> ]

It is not a bug, it is designed like that. The points have a probability of failing (the more level, the more they fail) and the blessed ones do not.

Ahaaa thanks for the answer !