Comunidad zonaZerO - Counter-Strike

Versión completa: ban for disrespect and autoslay for blocking
Actualmente estas viendo una versión simplificada de nuestro contenido. Ver la versión completa con el formato correcto.
Good morning
I got a ban for disrespecting the administrator because he didn't respect me and he gave me autoslay for free for 5 rounds.
Yes ... I called him an idiot because his behavior was idiotic.
The administrator did not want to explain the situation, but acted immediately.
I don't know why you have such inhuman administrators :/
I review the demo at 18:07 i enter the tunnel 3 more aliens behind me while 3 weskers far from me i go behind you guys and instead of moving you guys wait until the alien gets too close to me then you get 1 alien ability which blocks me i dont mind that then you Stay still for 2 seconds or more you look the other way to see if you are blocked or not and after that i die which i said MOVE with the "fucking" word mistake by that but thats not the real point

i did simple converstation with you simply telling you that you are on an autoslay for 5 rounds instead you went without hesitation and insulting me. and i have told you before be nice to admins there is no neccesary to insult them. you are just making it worse for you.
As I was walking backwards I turned to see if he was blocking me, holding the buttons still to run. (but his hitbox was still blocking me)
https://i.imgur.com/zo5GmXE.png
in the photo we can see that a teammate was still close to me

https://i.imgur.com/Q4PIrSL.png
This is where I stopped because most likely a teammate was walking to the right side or stopped
Unfortunately we don't see the back and we don't know what he was doing

*you went without hesitation and insulting me. and i have told you before be nice to admins there is no neccesary to insult them. you are just making it worse for you.*

You are a hypocrite

*i said MOVE with the "fucking" word mistake by that but thats not the real point*
I don't understand what you are writing :0 Can't you tell the difference between fuck and fucking?

You ban me for disrespect,and you don't give it to me
18:35:15 hear the words "move you fucking" and as we know, "fucking" is insulting \ for example *you are fucking*
and I got a 12h ban for writing "Stupid" XD
Why does the administrator require respect when he himself does not give it to the players?
To Gr0uGker:
the guy blocks you 2 or 3 seconds.
ok, but he hasn't got the intention to block you. He moves forward when sees he is blocking as soon as possible.

autoslay is too excesive. There's no intention to block.
and 5 rounds? come on...

To Exik:
Even if you are right (that autoslay is too excesive). You can't disrespect or you will be banned.
Furthermore, don't go Discord to bother. Saying that you don't want to upload demo at the forum.

Simple upload demo to forum and if you want, advice it at Discord, ut only a little advice (not 10 or 20 messages).

Ban is deleted. Now you can play.
12 hours for only said 'stupid' is again too excesive.

Be careful next time. Change the way you speak and your attitude.