Comunidad zonaZerO - Counter-Strike

Versión completa: Demo ZA
Actualmente estas viendo una versión simplificada de nuestro contenido. Ver la versión completa con el formato correcto.
Páginas: 1 2
el usuario ws. [Candlg] Nromar prestigio 2 lvl 51 me tapa la entrada y se queda hay quieto un rato.
es a ultima ronda pero os dejare el minuto de todos modos es a partir del minuto 16:50 en adelante.

uy casi se me olvida de poner la demo como la otra ves Lengua

https://mega.nz/#!FZJDBYTQ!i8Y2Zf0-hKAPG...7KlKLv5xvQ
(22-03-2019, 18:54:13)Olympus escribió: [ -> ]el usuario ws. [Candlg] Nromar prestigio 2 lvl 51 me tapa la entrada y se queda hay quieto un rato.
es a ultima ronda pero os dejare el minuto de todos modos es a partir del minuto 16:50 en adelante.

uy casi se me olvida de poner la demo como la otra ves Lengua

https://mega.nz/#!FZJDBYTQ!i8Y2Zf0-hKAPG...7KlKLv5xvQ
Buenas
Demo revisada, usuario pendiente de sancion por bloquear ducto.
Gracias por la demo
??? The only thing that i "unrule" was steeling 50 ammopacks for a dude, the rest if i did was not intencionaly, you should say too me that i did something wrong, not go to the forum and demo, be more mature pls cuz wasting your time doing this just to get i get banned its ridicle

mind of a kid - "i will upload the demo and this modafucker will be bannnnn !!!!!!"
mind of a grew up dude "i will warn him and if he starts jokings ou being rude i will upload"
Atleast give it a try, cuz i doubt that i did something wrong knowing that, bye : )
Boas nromar, eu vou ver a demo e depois explico te o que se passou ok

Os 50 ammos será melhor devolverem.
Obrigado amigo, é que realmente não me lembro de ter infrigido algo sem ter noção disso.

Abraço
en español puño y letra YO.
el modo en el que me tapaste la entrada es sancionable y me seguías con la cámara así que sabias lo que hacías.

yo ya tengo 35 años y te reporte por que me asesinaron y ya me cansa que la gente no cumpla con las reglas del servidor.

si hay algún problema en la traducción lo siento la culpa es de GooGle.

em Português traduzido com GooGle.
A maneira como você cobriu minha entrada é punível e você me seguiu com a câmera para que você soubesse o que estava fazendo.

Tenho 35 anos e conto porque me mataram e estou cansado de pessoas que não cumprem as regras do servidor.

Se houver um problema na tradução, desculpe, é culpa da GooGle.
dude if i said that i dont know what did i doo wrong its because i dont know, its quite simple
You having 35 years dont change anything, you did a kid action, you should tell me what did i doo and if i be rude or joke whit you you report, not like that, you getting angry whit something in a game prooves that you re not mature, ages not matter eehhehe

I will be responsable, i breaked the rules, sorry for that, hope that you be responsable too and admit that you have been wrong too, bye

And please dont say that you re not angry, your actions are simple too, i dont have pacience to explain your own emotions, you know you right maybe you will just lie maybe you will get frustated by the truth, well doesnt matter i will read the rules and if someone can say too me what did i did i will thank you, sorry bad englis hahaha
(23-03-2019, 14:58:23)Nromar escribió: [ -> ]dude if i said that i dont know what did i doo wrong its because i dont know, its quite simple
You having 35 years dont change anything, you did a kid action, you should tell me what did i doo and if i be rude or joke whit you you report, not like that, you getting angry whit something in a game prooves that you re not mature, ages not matter eehhehe

I will be responsable, i breaked the rules, sorry for that, hope that you be responsable too and admit that you have been wrong too, bye

And please dont say that you re not angry, your actions are simple too, i dont have pacience to explain your own emotions, you know you right maybe you will just lie maybe you will get frustated by the truth, well doesnt matter i will read the rules and if someone can say too me what did i did i will thank you, sorry bad englis hahaha

https://www.clanzonazero.com/showthread.php?tid=183
If u have any dude about rules, here, on that link, u have the rules summarized in PT.
thanks bro, actualy i never read, i just see the others and doo the same xd
Nromar, na demo , es alien, no mapa desces as escadas e vais directo a entrada do conducto, e nao podes, tens que ir pelo Wesker, se tiveres duvidas pergunta, agora vais ser sancionado com um an entre 5 a 30 min, tambem nao é nada demais.

Agora os 50 ammos que sao de alguem, é melhor devolveres.

Se fores Steam adiciona-me
Páginas: 1 2